Read The News
Get the Facts
Tell the Story
Dubai, UAE - Hilton Worldwide Middle East & Africa has launched its annual Winter Sale and offers travellers an opportunity to save up to 33 percent on your next stays throughout 2015. All stays need to be booked by January 31, 2015.
"The Winter Sale is designed for anyone looking to plan their holidays ahead and benefit of the offer. It is a chance to tick a dream trip off your bucket list or start the New Year exploring new and favorite destinations," said Oliver Schmaeing, director of regional marketing, MEA, Hilton Worldwide.
Discerning travellers can benefit from great savings at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio throughout the Middle East, Africa and Europe. With a hotel for every style, budget and occasion, the Hilton Worldwide portfolio includes Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton and Hilton Garden Inn.
Highlights of some Winter Sale opportunities include:
- Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa - Situated on the western shore of the tropical island at Wolmar, also known as the sunset coast, Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa is a stylish five-star hotel, bordered by a wonderful white sandy beach of 400 km, overlooking the Indian Ocean with its clear turquoise water of the beautiful lagoon. The exotic environment of Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa rests on a range of shapes and colours, which is akin to a contemporary oriental style blended into the landscape. The hotel has both a refined setting and a profusion of decorative art pieces, which contribute to create an overall warm and exquisite atmosphere.
- Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khamiah, UAE - Inspired by the Palaces of the Arabian Peninsula, the hotel, located 50 minutes from Dubai International Airport brings the legendary true Waldorf experience to one of the most alluring beachfront locations in the Middle East. Guest services include helicopter pad, private limousine and private butler. Each room is at least 72 square meters and offers panoramic views of the coastline including 350m private beach, 18-hole golf course and the impressive Al Hajjar Mountains on the horizon.
- Conrad Pezula Resort & Spa, Knysna, South Africa - With sweeping views of the Indian Ocean, this multi-award winning luxury hotel offers the discerning, smart traveller excellent style and service, at a location described by Conde Nast Traveller in 2012, as 'one of the most exciting destinations in Africa' and winner of the 2013 World Travel Award as South Africa's Leading Spa Resort.
- Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa, Silhouette Island, Seychelles Islands - Paradise exists and it's here at this exclusive hotel on the tiny Silhouette Island in the Seychelles! As the only hotel on the island, guests are surrounded by the wonders of nature with the freedom to indulge all sensory delights to promote rest, relaxation and, with the help of the hotel's award-winning spa, full rejuvenation too.
- Conrad Cairo, Egypt - Set on the magnificent River Nile, the Conrad Cairo hotel is a stunning landmark in the heart of bustling downtown. Offering smart luxury, with elegant hotel dining and entertainment, an around-the-clock casino, and easy access to Cairo city centre.
- Hilton Durban, South Africa - Located on the wild coastline of KwaZulu-Natal at the southern tip of Africa, this landmark hotel offers guests a luxurious oasis amid this lively and popular holiday location. With a range of award winning restaurants, cafes and bars, Hilton Durban is a 'bucket list' destination for travellers to the city.
- Conrad Dubai, UAE - Located amid upscale living in Dubai's bustling cosmopolitan business and shopping district, Conrad Dubai offers the epitome of discreet luxury and sophisticated style. The hotel is within a short distance of the city's traditional commercial landmarks such as the Dubai Mall and Burj Khailfa, two of the city's biggest tourist attractions.
- Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE - Unwind in a modern, light-filled guest room, boasting a prime location in Abu Dhabi's new commercial district, the stylish and contemporary Hilton Capital Grand Abu Dhabi hotel is just 20 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, close to a wealth of leisure activities, shopping malls, traditional souks, restaurants, sporting activities and the capital key attractions in such as the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Yas Island and The Corniche.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company, with a portfolio of 14 world-class brands comprising more than 4,900 properties with over 800,000 rooms in 104 countries and territories. Hilton is dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company by delivering exceptional experiences – every hotel, every guest, every time. The company's portfolio includes Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio - A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Tapestry Collection by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton by Hilton, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages an award-winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors. Hilton Honors members who book directly through preferred Hilton channels have access to instant benefits, including a flexible payment slider that allows members to choose exactly how many Points to combine with money, an exclusive member discount that can’t be found anywhere else and free standard Wi-Fi. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.