Hilton Reveals 2021 CEO Light & Warmth Award Winners
MCLEAN, Va. - Hilton (NYSE: HLT) announced today its 2021 CEO Light & Warmth Award recipients, including 15 individuals and two teams receiving its inaugural team award. The CEO Light & Warmth Award celebrates Team Members who bring Hilton’s values to life and honor its purpose to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality.
In 2021, hundreds of Team Members from Hilton’s global managed and franchise network were nominated by their colleagues. Finalists for Hilton’s highest form of team member recognition were selected by a committee of representatives from across the company with the 17 winners chosen by Hilton’s President and CEO, Christopher J. Nassetta.
“Our CEO Light & Warmth recipients are inspiring leaders who embody the vision and values of our company. These incredible Team Members continue to create a lasting, positive impact in our communities, with our guests and their colleagues,” said Nassetta. “I am truly honored to celebrate these winners and their contributions. All of our nominees have demonstrated a remarkable passion for hospitality throughout this past year, and I can’t thank them enough.”
Hilton’s 2021 CEO Light & Warmth Award winners are:
- Shelby Seavers, senior manager, B2B engagement and event marketing, Hilton Corporate Memphis
- Sheri Van Wagenen, director, hotel leader support, Hilton Corporate Remote
- Serenthia Williams, guest services representative, Homewood Suites by Hilton Montgomery
- Leon Demmon, chief engineer, Parc 55 San Francisco – a Hilton Hotel
- Dare Owolabi, banquet server, Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Jose Rosado, food & beverage manager, Embassy Suites by Hilton Dorado del Mar Beach Resort
- Jon Li, senior sales manager, Hilton Garden Inn Guangzhou Tianhe
- Linda Tang, uniform room supervisor, DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing Nan’an
- Viganesh Kumar, human resources manager, DoubleTree by Hilton Johor Bahru
- Angel Cabusao, front office manager, Conrad Manila
- Yacov Shani, chief steward, Hilton Tel Aviv
- Alison Franks, director of sales, Hampton by Hilton Exeter Airport
- Mohamed Fadel, bell person, Hilton Hurghada Plaza
- Sara Nizami, learning and development manager, DoubleTree by Hilton Aqaba
- Charlene Chetty, reservations manager, Hilton Sandton
- Hilton Zhengzhou Team
- Hilton Reservations & Customer Care Team
The annual CEO Light & Warmth Award debuted in 2011 and since then, Hilton has recognized more than 100 recipients.
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,700 properties and more than 1 million rooms, in 122 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its founding vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, Hilton has welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its more than 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2021 World’s Best Workplaces list, and been recognized as a global leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices for five consecutive years. In 2020, Hilton CleanStay was introduced, bringing an industry-defining standard of cleanliness to hotels worldwide. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, the nearly 123 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy. With the free Hilton Honors app, guests can book their stay, select their room, check in, unlock their door with a Digital Key and check out, all from their smartphone. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information, and connect with Hilton on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.Download Article Photos